Monday, April 28, 2008

Llamado de Auxilio

Este llamado fue originalmente un email mandado el 18 de abril





SKYLR HAS A CHALLENGER

Come and see Skylr show off his kicks
his technique and his courage...

Skylr, the Venezuelan Gladiator
at Kezar Pavillion...

Action packed... see them bleed!

OK, He is NOT in the poster yet, it's only his second fight.
Hopefully he'll retire soon victorious and with zero damage
BUT FOR NOW
he wants everyone to come and see. I'm passing along
this message to my friends. He asked me to invite you!

I need MORAL SUPPORT in case I start crying

or RESTRAINING
Will I be a "Muay Thai Mom" getting into the rink
and screaming to the referee on a bad call
that disadvantaged my sweet baby boy?

EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE!

Boys: there will be lots of action, blood, gambling and naked butts
Girls: there will be lots of tetosterone in the air and rough macho men with oily shaven chests.
For those NOT interested, come and see it as an anthropological study of human societies.
Interesting rituals and music.

Who will come with me? Please respond!!!!!!


Next Saturday April 26 at 6pm, 2008
Kezar Pavillion- 755 Stanyan St. San Francsico
Admission: $35 - $45- I have tickets you can purchase

No comments: