Saturday, January 29, 2011

49

Dear Friends,
I'm finally becoming a TRUE 49er:
pioneer woman, gold digger, fighting my way in the wild frontier.

On Sunday January 30th, celebrate with me that 29 years ago I arrived in San Francisco
youthful and energetic at 20, found a few gold nuggets and stayed for good.

Rennea Clementine de la Josephine Boone


Sunday Brunch
The celebration consists of an early arepada-brunch from 12:30 to 2:30
a bluegrass duet playing special 49rs music around 2:30pm
joyful laughter, lively music, and tasty arepas shared with a small group of friends
including you (not the usual bash, which I'm reserving for my 50th)

Bring violins, accordions or banjos to keep with the theme of Oh My Darling, Clementine.
"... dwelt a miner, 49er and his daughter Clementine"
(cuatros and maracas are acceptable substitutes)
Miners attire and gold pan optional.

Respondez si vous plait - (RSVP) by Jan 26 to measure the Harina Pan


Place: Rennea's Saloon-  681 Victoria St. SF 94127
Time: Jan 30, 2011- half past High Noon

No comments: