Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Corrida de Toros

Este verano fui a una corrida de toros
no, corrijo, este verano fui
a un lago llamado Corrida de Toros,
y no se porqué será





Peter asked about a month ago
if I would join them on a backpacking trip
to a place called Bull Run Lake.
¿Lago Corrida de Toros?

It would be him and Kaniko (whom I met before)
and probably two other couples I didn't know.
"Of course!" I replied. And so...

three days after my fabulous climbing week in Yosemite
still in my adventure-mode or pro-leisure as Mountain Man calls it,
Renie dropped me off at Kaniko's home
with my backpack and a happy goobye kiss
"Have fun Mami!"

I was to miss Skylr's third fight but...
Sorry my love, as the old saying goes:
"montaña mata pelea"
did anyone know this?
mountain kills fight

Check out my pictures: Bull Run 2008

No comments: