Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Days with MountainMan


Mountainman from rennea on Vimeo.



I had some time and many choices:
work on my CD,
work on my Español for Kids fabulous project,
landscape my yard,
install a bunch of stuff into my computer
and more and more.

I chose instead to spend a week
with a complete stranger in the high sierra.
Mountainman has spent years in the woods.
He offered wilderness experience,
easy-goingness (new word in my dictionary)
and having all the climbing equipment needed.

I became an enthusiastic and motivated
partner in crime for pro-leisure time
(whatever that meant).

I mainly hoped that he wasn't pushy,
controlling or smelled bad...
and I did get my wish.

Furthermore, he turned out to be
a gentle, sweet, interesting man
with a nice smile and many stories to tell,
from milking goats to fighting bears.

Enjoy the picture-story in my gallery:
Days with Mountainman

4 comments:

Susanna said...

Wao! como te montaste en esa roca gigante! y quien espero desde tan lejos para tomarte la foto?
El viedito yo lo llamaria "Mountain-mistery-man"

Susanna said...

quise decir "videito"

Jocelyn Behrens Blackwood said...

Fue a él a quien le di la cola?? Bueno, me alegra mucho que siempre te deviertas y nos cuentes las historias. Besos,

Jocy

Elizabeth said...

Muy interesante el estilo misterioso de presentar el video y las fotos porque nos deja con cierta curiosidad. Estrenando una nueva ténica?
El relato, ameno y divertido como siempre, y al ver los paisajes, provoca agarrar una mochila y salir a buscar lugares semejantes lejos de "esta cicilización"